[cvsnt] Please help with moving of repositories

Chaz chaz.virtual at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:23:33 BST 2007

Hi Gerhard,

Thank you very much for your response.

The CNSNT version on the source Windows machine is "CVSNT 2.5.01 (Travis)
Build 1927".

The CVS version on the Linux machine is "<CVS> 1.11.1p1 <client/server>".

As far as the 2 repositories on the Windows machine are concerned, I copied
these to the target Windows machine ok.

The other concern with Linux to Windows copy is the LF to CR/LF conversion
of line-ends in ASCII files, and the files on Linux that are actually
"links" to files. The thought that I would need some kind of import instead
of using a copy mechanism stems from these issues.

I will appreciate any further guidance in this regard.

Chaz

news:1pkaxnd7tyodh$.dlg at connectionbrazil.com...