[cvsnt] Help creating a custom module (modules or modules2)

Matt Schuckmann matt at schuckmannacres.com
Thu Feb 8 17:40:06 GMT 2007

It seems like recursion doesn't with commands like rlog and ls at all
with modules2 modules

For example with the modules2 definition

[_test]
	Source\Test

[_prototypes]
	Source\Prototypes

[_source]
	_test
	_prototypes

[_geobuild]
	_source

the command following commands produce no output
cvs rlog _source
cvs rlog _geobuild

but the following commands produce the expected output
cvs rlog _test
cvs rlog _prototypes

If anybody knows how to get the first 2 commands to work I'd very much
appreciate it.

As for CruiseControl.NET hammering the server we've been using it for
about 9 months now and haven't had a problem. It's pretty configurable
and we've set it up to only check the server every 10 minutes or so.
It's one of the best things we ever did.

It provides a lot more functionality than just building when things
change that I can't imagine a cvs make feature providing.

Matt S.