[cvsnt] cvsnt for word doc version control

Kerry, Richard richard.kerry at siemens.com
Fri Feb 9 17:03:29 GMT 2007

>In other words are the plug-ins freely available?

That was what I was trying to ask.....

>And in what way are they pluggable into cvs?

If you use CVS via WinCvs or Tortoise and you have WinMerge selected as
your external diff program, then it "just works".  At least it does if
you have paid-for CVSNT.  I think I've tried OS WinMerge at home and
found it Just Didn't Work, and is not listed on the WinMerge website.
Over to Glen, Arthur or Tony to confirm whether the plug-in is actually
only available as part of CVS Suite or whether it's freely available
elsewhere.
Glen's answer included in Bo's posting below does suggest it's
availability is restricted to the Suite.

Unhelpfully,
Probably,
Richard.