[cvsnt] Forcing binary behavior

Nicholas Duane nickdu at msn.com
Thu Feb 15 21:54:31 GMT 2007

I don't want to be able to get the exact copies of what we released and
therefore I'm storing these files in cvs.  That's right, a map file is text,
but I don't want it treated as text.  I have to believe there is overhead in
storing it as text and since I don't want any of the features you get from
storing it as text I was hoping I could turn it off.

Nick