[cvsnt] CVSNT service user and impersonation

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Feb 27 12:10:34 GMT 2007

First of all:
The scripts are executed in the context of the user if you have set the
"run as user" item in the control panel.

So if you put some extra code into the script to create the drive letter
mapping in code it might work.

something like this in windows command language:

net use k: \\server\share
k:
cd \exportfolder
del /F /S /Q *.*
set CVSROOT=:sspi:cvsserver:/repository
cvs export modulename
c:
net use k: /delete

My assumption is that the user in this case will be given network access
and thus a drive letter can be created properly on the share etc.
The drive mapping on the share will only exist during the cvs operation
and will then be removed.
Notice that drive mappings are only applicable to the specific user in
his session.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund