[cvsnt] sserver on Linux

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Tue Jan 9 17:55:39 GMT 2007

JBarry at decaresystems.ie wrote:

> Installed, reinstalled cvsnt 2.5.03 (Scorpio) but sserver does not list as
> one of the available protocols.
>
> As suggested before I looked at the /etc/cvsnt/Plugins,
> the sserver entry
> is commented out. It says that all the protocols are enabled by default???
> Should I uncomment and set the value to 0?

No, because that would disable sserver support.

> Do I need to do something else
> after modifying this file for the changes to take effect?
>
> I know sserver is installed but it just isn't getting picked up.
>
> I'm kinda lost here. Any help anyone can give is much appreciated.

Did you build cvsnt with sserver support? (configure should enable this by
default..

Is openssl installed?

Does /usr/lib/cvsnt/protocols contain sserver.*

--
David Somers - typographer/programmer/whatever
Random (and sometimes useful) stuff blogged at http://www.omz13.com