[cvsnt] Keyword Substitution no longer working followingarecentupgrade.

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Jan 9 19:29:32 GMT 2007

Richard,

> Please see attached file

No files make it through to the list - please cc me or embed in the
message.

>  I'll try a reboot when I get the chance

Did the install say a reboot is required?  From memory that step is NOT
optional.  It's a windows thing, and there was a discussion on the list
about "why" some time ago - but I've forgotten everything except the
"not optional" bit.  Whether that is related to your problem or not I've
no idea.

You can also try a trace, ie:
cvs -ttt ci -m  "test" fred.txt

Regards,