[cvsnt] CVS reported error: cannot rename file (Not AV problem)

Bryan Leber btl at fischerinternational.com
Tue Jan 9 20:56:12 GMT 2007

I had this exact same issue. Unfortunately it occurred right after our
IT department put on a new AV. To get past it I had to get the latest
updates from the AV, allowing cvs.exe to be a program that Antivirus
does not bother. Then I had to reboot my machine and try to do checkouts
and other functions again. On a couple of the modules I had to do
checkouts up to 5 times for the CVS to fully understand and not give me
those cannot rename file errors

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Leber

Developer

Fischer International Corporation

www.fischerinternational.com <http://www.fischerinternational.com>

bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
<mailto:bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com>

Cell:(239)963-5267

Secure Your Risk. Increase Your Bottom Line. (tm)

This mail message may contain confidential and privileged information from Fischer International which is
protected. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by any means is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.