[cvsnt] cvs to cvsnt headache

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Jan 11 19:38:41 GMT 2007

Ian,

> [iand at server tmp]$ cvs co mymodule
> cvs [checkout aborted]: /home/cvs: no such repository

CVSNT has better security than CVS.  You need to predefine your
repositories in /etc/cvsnt/PServer.

> but force us to pay for the book on

Check the manual:
http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/

CVSNT is written by contributors.  If you'd like to add something to the
wiki go right ahead.  I'm not sure if the signup is automatic anymore
(we kept getting spamed) if not post a message with the subject "request
wiki author rights" on this list.

Regards,

Arthur