[cvsnt] Who uses modules2?

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com
Fri Jan 12 18:12:06 GMT 2007

Modules and Modules2 have the problem that they are not tagged.  So
using them on anything but the simplest level causes problems if you
branch and expect to get the right collection of source on both the
branch and the trunk.  Consider the case where you want to add a
sub-module on the branch only.  Like Dan and Dave we bailed on them.

chuck