[cvsnt] CVSNT - solaris

Roberta Mancini roberta.mancini at uniroma1.it
Tue Jan 16 15:21:41 GMT 2007

Hi,
I have a cvsnt's problem.
I istalled cvsnt server for O.S Solaris10. I changed the file /etc/inetd.conf, /etc/services and /etc/xinetd.d/cvspserver.
I created the file passwd in the $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/ directory.
I used a cvs client for window and It dosen't work. The error is:
Logging in to :pserver:root at 192.168.25.21:2401:/usr/local/cvs

cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from 192.168.25.21: CVSLock 2.2 Ready

What's the problem?

Thanks in advance

Roberta M.