[cvsnt] Unicode problems

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Fri Jan 26 23:09:36 GMT 2007

MJ wrote:
>   6) Merge changes to trunk
> Now the file will have CR/CR/LF lineendings which is a mess

I know that one of Arthur's patches repairs this.

> cvs server: Dropping data: pos>vec->text.nlines
> cvs [server aborted]: invalid change text in /repo/MyBox/UTF16Test.txt,v

Not sure about this though.  It probably will since it fixes a problem
where they were added to a branch, but I never saw this particular case
so I can't confirm.

It'll be out eventually.  If you are a March Hare customer and need it
sooner, you can write into support and request it before it gets into
the OSS product.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett