[cvsnt] readonly checkouts (permissions in .v file not 666)

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com
Sun Jul 15 16:30:41 BST 2007

With all due respect, I have seen the same behavior as Gerd.  The only
way I found to fix it was to edit the repository files and reset the
permissions.  I have yet to figure out what causes it.  It generally
doesn't seem to reappear.

chuck