[cvsnt] cvs server: Couldn't open default trigger library: No suchfile or directory on Solaris 10 (Sparc)

Rudi van Wyk rudivanwyk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 14:01:53 BST 2007

Hi Arthur

Thank you very much for your reply. I have checked:

"Check that the following file exists:
/usr/local/lib/cvsnt/default_trigger.so"

And can confirm that this file does not exist. In fact the whole folder
doesn't exist! I have 4 .so library files in the folder:
/usr/local/lib/sparcv9/cvsnt/triggers/. They are called audit.so,
checkout.so, email.so and info.so.

I used the pkgadd -d cvsnt-2.5.03.2260-sol9-sparc64 to install CVSNT but it
didn't install it in the path that you mention in your mail. Instead it was
installed in: /usr/local/lib/sparcv9/cvsnt/ by default. I have also
confirmed that the file default_trigger.so does not exist in this folder.

Yes I have installed the 64bit version, I will start a download of the 32bit
version in the mean time.

Thank you.
Rudi