[cvsnt] what is the command to find the list of the files changed in a check-in

Tom pxknet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 20:30:21 BST 2007

There are lots of "cvs commit" made before, and I want to find out which
files are affected (or changed) in a particular "cvs commit" happened
before.
It's very important to know the changes made to the project on the "commit"
basis.
For example:
1. make some changes to the files
2. cvs ci -m "check in one"
3. make some other changes to the files
4. cvs ci -m "check in two"
Now, after step 4, I found something wrong in the code, I would like look
back and find out which files I changed in the "cvs ci" command in step 2.

"Gerhard Fiedler" <lists at connectionbrazil.com>
news:1vae46rq3n8f7.dlg at connectionbrazil.com...