[cvsnt] remove(delete) a revision from cvs

Tom pxknet at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 23:22:22 BST 2007

woo, I just tried it and find the rcs file was result in an inconsistant
condition.  This command is really unsafe to use. scared...., how could some
command appear in the help manual unsafe to use. I recommend to remove the
command which is unsafe or show user a warning message both in help docs and
before execute the command the potential risk of using it.

"Gerhard Fiedler" <lists at connectionbrazil.com>
news:1opqxnuxkxig4$.dlg at connectionbrazil.com...