[cvsnt] remove(delete) a revision from cvs

Tom pxknet at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 23:46:02 BST 2007

Sorry, actually the inconsistant is just on the client side, the rcs on the
server is quite good.
What happened is: after using "cvs admin -o -r1.31" command to remove the
revision, this revision is delete on the server, but the client is still on
this revision (and will prevent you from making any submit). And I figured
out a workaround for this:
1. save the changes made to the file
2. run cvs udpate -C to get a most recent copy
3. apply the changes back
4. run submit to check in all the changes (and it could succeed here since
you get synced with the server)

"Tom" <pxknet at gmail.com>  news:f8gflo$pto$1 at paris.nodomain.org...