[cvsnt] OT: support.cvsgui newsgroup dead?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Jul 29 08:30:00 BST 2007

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:36:11 -0700, Mark Spacw
<markspace at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Gerhard Fiedler wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm reading both the support.cvsnt and the support.cvsgui groups through
>> the news interface. Since a few days, the server reports that there is "no
>> such group support.cvsgui". But the group still seems to be in the server
>> list.
>>
>> Is this intentional? Or is it a problem with my reader?
>>
>> Gerhard
>

>Could be your reader or some other local (ISP?) problem.  I'm seeing a
>steady, if small, stream of messages, some posted after you did.

The very latest message I get from support.cvsgui ng is dated
2007-06-15. Nothing at all after that even though I have myself posted
there via email after that date.

I'd consider the ng mirror on cvsnt.org as dead at the moment.

Will now try to post via the ng and see what happens.

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)