[cvsnt] Undo Commit?

Rick Genter rgenter at silverlink.com
Fri Jun 15 14:58:11 BST 2007

The only use case for the admin command that I've encountered in my last
9 years of using CVS has been to use admin -n to rename an incorrectly
named branch tag that has already had revisions committed to it. And
believe me, even with a full repository backup I was more than a little
nervous doing that...
--
Rick Genter
Principal Software Engineer