[cvsnt] rtag problem

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Jun 19 11:13:32 BST 2007

Rick,

I've never seen what you describe - if audit says the files were tagged then they were tagged...

The second tag will not have tagged files that already had the tag - hence why there were less tag records for the second tag - but does not explain why there were any tags at all the second time.

I'd need a trace of the error occuring to consider begin investigating.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett