[cvsnt] rtag problem

Rick Martin rsmandcam at _NO_SPAM_sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 19 17:05:44 BST 2007

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:13:32 +1000, Arthur Barrett wrote:

> I've never seen what you describe - if audit says the files were tagged then they were tagged...

Yeah, it seems pretty hard to believe but it sure looks like it happened.
Nobody in the group has delete or change rights to the audit database so I
don't think any untag operation could have been removed.

> The second tag will not have tagged files that already had the tag - hence why there were less tag records for the second tag - but does not explain why there were any tags at all the second time.

Understood.

> I'd need a trace of the error occuring to consider begin investigating.

Of course, it doesn't happen now :)
If it happens again I'll add the trace and capture the results all the time
until we get the error while tracing.

Thanks,
Rick