[cvsnt] cvsignore/cvswrappers and -kc option

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Mar 2 20:42:10 GMT 2007

Mark,

>> side keyword expansion options" or something to that effect which
>> will prevent this.
>>

> Where is this setting on a Linux server?  I looked in /etc/PServer,

If you installed CVSNT a long time ago then this option wont be in
/etc/Pserver since it doesn't get overwritten on an upgrade.  Check
/etc/cvsnt/PServer.example.  It's in the compatibility options.

BTW if your config file is in /etc then it's either a custom build or an
old Solaris built - upgrade to the latest Solaris build fixes this to
/etc/cvsnt/PServer.

> Is it only a server-wide setting?  Can it not be set a the
> repository or module level?

Yes - server wide only.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett