[cvsnt] how commit -r work?

Elim Qiu elim.qiu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:10:17 GMT 2007

Hi Luigi, Bo and Tim,

Thanks a lot. Yes I should use tag instead of manually assigning rev #.
Actually, with cvsnt,  help text by
cvs -H commit
shows nothing about -r option.

It's fine with me not assigning the revision #,  Just wondering: all
the files managed by cvsnt will always have revision number of the
form 1.*   (i.e.   the leading '1' will never be changed) ?

Thanks again,

YL