[cvsnt] Multiple vendor branches

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Mar 13 16:12:11 GMT 2007

I also do this, and if I want to store the next release of the code I
first erase the sandbox using Windows Explorer (but keeping the CVS
subdir).
Then I put all the files for the next release into the sandbox.
Then using WinCvs i locate the broken link files (which have been
removed in the next release) and do a cvs remove on them.
All files that are unknown to CVS are then cvs added.
Finally I do a cvs update then commit the new release. This way all
files will be handled by the system and I will get the new release
exactly as it was published.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund