[cvsnt] ssh and RunAsUser

Mark Johnson amarkjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:16:07 GMT 2007

Since I received no responses to my original post, I assume no one else has
this problem (or this specific scenario).  I am now trying to setup the
"sserver" protocol, but cannot find any instructions.  I have looked quite a
bit (email list, wiki, ebook), and have found some instructions, but nothing
that addresses the client side.  I have mostly windows clients, and a Linux
server.  I have created the certificates, and have added them to the
/etc/cvsnt/PServer file.  I have also copied Plugins.example to Plugins, and
have  Pserver, Sserver, and Sspi uncommented, and set to 1 (I left the rest
commented).  But when I run cvs info -r, it only shows pserver and sspi as
active protocols.  I also do not know now to configure the client with the
certificate.  Does anyone know if there are instructions for this?

Thanks,
Mark