[cvsnt] Online/Offline Backup of CVSNT respositories on Linux

ankush grover ankush1711 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 14:06:51 BST 2007

Hi Friends,

 I recently setup cvsnt 2.0.53 on Centos4.4. There are about 9
repositories and about 45 modules. I am looking for an free
online/offline backup solution.

What I am looking for is ?

There will be 2 cvsnt servers one primary and other one backup server.
Everyday in the midnight the software or utility will run and backup
the repositories from primary server to backup server.

Or if possible

Online backup of the cvsnt repositories means as soon any user make
some changes in the repository on the primary server the software or
utility should be able to track those changes and make the same
changes on the backup server.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush