[cvsnt] Release Plans

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Mar 26 02:21:35 BST 2007

I've finally updated the March Hare release plans based on the changes
announced back in October 2006.  The release plans can be found in the FAQ,
here:
http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq1.asp#9g2

and more specifics here:
http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq1.asp#9hb

The plans for 2.5.05 are pretty empty at the moment.  The only high priority
item I have there that affects CVSNT directly (as opposed to API changes to
support add-ons) is linking the "history" command to the "audit" database.
But just how likely that is for 2.5.05 depends on how much work it looks
like and how many other things come up in the meanwhile.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett