[cvsnt] "cannot open directory . for empty check"

Ulf Jaenicke-Rößler ujaroe at googlemail.com
Wed May 2 12:29:25 BST 2007

> S -> Failed to open token (00000005)
> S -> Failed to get token information (00000006)

I thought about the "Failed" messages above. Before you read and think
about the whole log files - I finally found a cause:
While I'm member of the Administrator's group on my development PC I'm
just an ordinary user on the PC with the CVS server.
I checked it by playing with group memberships and could confirm that
the error message is related.

Although I don't know if this has influence on development of CVSNT -
what's the recommended setup for such case?

Thanks!
 Ulf