[cvsnt] Resume ENGINEER

Andy Moss andy.moss at mforcestaffing.com
Mon May 14 15:13:23 BST 2007

Richard,

I am a recruiter in Nashville TN and I have a job in AL for a Hydraulics
design manager. Would you have interest in this or know someone who
would?

Andy Moss

Director of Sales & Recruiting

M Force Staffing

(615) 361-6655 Local

(888) 361-6655 Toll-Free

(615) 613-6220 Cell

(615) 365-0247 Fax

www.mforcestaffing.com <http://www.mforcestaffing.com/>

Help has arrived! We are the force behind your Engineering & Design
staffing needs!