[cvsnt] remove tag

Medve Emilian-EMMEDVE1 Emilian.Medve at freescale.com
Tue May 15 13:59:39 BST 2007

Hello Raj,

It seems to me that what you're describing is an Eclipse IDE problem. If
it bothers you and you really want to get rid of it, you could try to
identify where Eclipse holds its MRS (most recently used) lists and
remove it from there.

Cheers,
Emil.

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[ ] Public
[x] Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary