[cvsnt] default file handling

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Wed May 16 14:31:55 BST 2007

Arthur Barrett wrote:

>> How to config cvsnt as defaults to handle a list file types and cvs
>> command can override such defaults?
>>
>> I remember the old cvs reads a config file of this purpose. But don't
>> think things work the same way for cvsnt.
>>

> CVSROOT/cvswrappers
>
> Same file - but many more options.

In case you need help with the many more options, try here:

<http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/Substitution-modes.html>

Also
<http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/Wrappers.html>
<http://tinyurl.com/ypxjzt>

For the latter, I have a Firefox bookmark set like this:
  Name: CVSNT Manual
  Location:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.cvsnt.org%2Fmanual%2Fhtml%2F+%s
  Keyword: cvs

I then type "cvs cvswrappers" in the address bar and get what you saw
above.

Gerhard