[cvsnt] CVS ADD

Raj Simha cvs_admn at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 17:07:01 BST 2007

Hi,

  When I am using Smart CVS (as a client for CVS) and adding the files to the repository,

  I see some options called

  Key Word substitution for text files (-Ko, -kk, -kkv, -kkvl, -kv)   ---?????

  Add –ko smiley.java

  Add –kb smiley.class

  Please do let me know what are all these stand for and why they are used?

  Thanks,
  -Raj