[cvsnt] Unable to add module in repository, if module name has space character.

Ved Patel vedprakash.patel at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:14:10 BST 2007

Hi,

            I am new user for CVSNT. I am facing one problem while adding a
project in CVS repository.

Scenario is, I have added a project with name "win app1". Project name has a
space character in it. And the same module name with space i.e. "wins app1"

Now if I am trying to add this module in repository then it was throwing the
error

"cvs [import aborted]: tag 'win app1' has non-visible graphic characters".

My command I like this

D:\>cvs import -C -I* -m "add project"  "win app1" "win app1" initial

Module name I have given I double quotes. Still it was not working.

Is my command is correct?

Please let me know why it was not working, because my work is held up
because of this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Ved