[cvsnt] co fails when using both -r and -D

Cory.Bestgen at courts.mo.gov Cory.Bestgen at courts.mo.gov
Tue May 29 18:47:38 BST 2007

Arthur,

We have started using Hudson(https://hudson.dev.java.net/) to do the ci
duties.
We are using an older version(1.98) and maybe a later release will change
this
behavior. I haven't yet had time to upgrade and check. To be fair to Hudson
the
field we are using asks for a branch name; we were just hoping a tag would
work as well.

So far we have just been having it pull the head and if anything has
changed
build the project. It would be nice to have another job that monitors a tag
and
builds when the tagged code has changed. Maybe this is the wrong way to
attempt this and a "release" branch would be better but tagging is less of
hassle for some people.

             "Arthur Barrett"
             <arthur.barrett at m
             arch-hare.com>                                             To
                                       <Cory.Bestgen at courts.mo.gov>,
             05/29/2007 12:26          <cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook>

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [cvsnt] co fails when using
                                       both -r and -D

Cory,

> Yes, it is a tag. Maybe it doesn't make much sense but it is how our
> continuous integration
> product is issuing the checkout. It would be nice if it could

What product is that?

Thanks,

Arthur