[cvsnt] co fails when using both -r and -D

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue May 29 21:07:04 BST 2007

Cory,

Thanks for the info.  Just helps to let people know about tools that
don't work.

If you want to build when things change why not use a server side
trigger, either to start the build immediately, or to put a flag in a
database, to an "at" or something?

I personally think that "suck and see" build tools are only relavent
when the requirement is to build everything everynight.

Regards,

Arthur