[cvsnt] Running Server Side Program Per user.

Julian jhall at insurancesystems.ca
Wed Nov 14 14:24:42 GMT 2007

Hi,
    I have a situation where I need some help.
    I need to run a server side program on certain files on a cvs update or
cvs checkout etc.. on specified users.

    Essentially, I need to run a proprietary file obfuscation program on
certain files when certain users do a cvs update.  So our developers can
update and maintain the repository in a non-obfuscated version, but when
non-developer users do an update they will get the obfuscated version.

    I hope that makes sense,  ANY help on this would be great!

    Thank you very much!

Jules