[cvsnt] Access for client to change his password

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Nov 20 11:38:37 GMT 2007

Sachin,

You need to ask these questions of the group - I'm not your personal
assistant - do NOT e-mail me directly.

TortoiseCVS has CVSNT client in it - that's all the clients you need -
but your ONE server needs to be cvsnt not cvs - since you didn't answer
my original question then I've got no idea what versions and what
software you are using.

As I wrote- if a user needs to change their password, and you are using
pserver, and they have cvsnt (ie: tortoisecvs) then the user just does
"cvs passwd" command.
http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/passwd.html

Regards,

Arthur