[cvsnt] incomplete "Entries" file on checkout

Mark Johnson amarkjohnson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 4 00:20:28 BST 2007

Actually it's the -P flag which deletes local empty folders (Prune empty
directories).  The -d flag places the contents of the top level module in
the "dir" specified after -d.  In my example there will be no claimsmanager
directory, but instead it's contents will be placed in the
"c:\temp\cvstest\cmtest" directory.

Mark