[cvsnt] Module information

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Wed Oct 3 18:17:55 BST 2007

Thomas Jensen wrote:

> I tried the advice that you and Arthur gave me about calling the bat file
> by using cmd.exe.
>
> But it didn't change anything.

Ok, I think I'm getting it now.

precmdtest.bat works from precommand as intended with ALL, but you don't
see the module the command works on. So you'd have to use it with a module
specifier (see below on that).

premodule doesn't recognize the 'exit 1'. (I'm still unsure whether
premodule is even supposed to work in this case.)

> I have also tried called a bat file in precommand in the following way:
>
> /TESTREPO/blabla C:/info.bat $USER %r %c %d

Shouldn't this line (in precommand) be

  blabla C:/info.bat $USER %r %c %d