[cvsnt] List of tags

Raj Simha cvs_admn at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 15:11:17 BST 2007

Thank you somuch for the help, I am really very excited and happy for this command.

  cvs co -r TAGNAME .

  All these days I am struggling a lot, I thought I should know a module inorder to checkout anything,

  Now I also used this to checkout the whole repository.

  cvs co .

  And about the doco --- I have to read I will read them and will get back to you if I have any questions.

  Thanks,
  Raj.

Arthur Barrett <arthur.barrett at march-hare.com> wrote:
  Raj,

> when you say I have to enable the Audit on the server,

Read the doco?

> cvs co -r DEC_CODE_AND_BUGFIX

cvs co -r DEC_CODE_AND_BUGFIX .

Regards,