[cvsnt] Usernames with mixed ssh and sspi protocols

Chris Morris the.chrismo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 23:08:47 BST 2007

We've got some new users that may start using CVSNT and need to use it from
both Windows and Mac. Currently, we're running the sspi protocol for Windows
users only. Question, if we mix sspi and ssh (for the Mac), will that result
in different users inside CVSNT (and with tools like FishEye/TeamCity), or
will CVSNT treat them the same if the ssh accounts have the same user name?

--
Chris
http://clabs.org