[cvsnt] problem with old repository

Boris Smirnov boris.smirnov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:31:01 BST 2007

Hi all,

i'm new to cvsnt and wincvs. Recently I've installed cvsnt with wincvs
and defined my repository as this:
path: d:\Repositories\myrepo
name: /myrepo.
I had some problems with the wincvs so I uninstalled both applications
(but I forget do delete repo through the cvsnt admin) and installed
again but with different repository structuce and path. But I can't work
because in wincvs and in command window anything I do I get a erroro
message saying: cvs [commit aborted]: /myrepo/CVSROOT: No such file or
directory
It's my old repository. I searched in registry but I can't find this path.

Could anybody be so kind and help me to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance
reg.,
boris