[cvsnt] Switch to user failed

Dejan Crnila dejan.crnila at dewesoft.si
Tue Apr 22 15:15:55 BST 2008

I'm having troubles with pserver authentication.

If i try this:

cvs passwd -a -r cvsuser testuser
// add testuser to database. Password is also testuser

set cvsroot=:pserver:testuser at cvs:/data

and then

cvs login                                          // testuser password

i always get a message

cvs [login aborted]: cvsuser: Switch to user failed due to configuration
error. Contact your system administrator.

Cvsuser is has administrator privileges. I'm running cvsnt server version
2.5.03 on Windows Server 2003. I did not have this problems on Windows XP.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Dejan