[cvsnt] Windows resource files getting corrupted.

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com
Thu Apr 24 18:10:42 BST 2008

Glen Starrett wrote:
> Hi Chuck,
>
> Chuck Kirschman wrote:
>> I think I still have a copy of the corrupt ,v file if you're
>> interested.  I don't have the original XML though.
>
> If you can reproduce the steps to cause the issue, then please do send
> them along with the RCS file on in to us and we'll take a look
> (support at march-hare.com).
>
> The OP hasn't replied with any additional info yet, and without some
> idea of the use case and specifically how this happens it would be
> difficult to fix.
>
> Regards,

Sent.  I even managed to find a copy of the original XML.  Sorry it's
all so big.  I expect no solution or support, I just provided the files
in case you are interested.

Thanks
chuck