[cvsnt] Erroneously triggered temporary unedit watches

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Aug 19 18:47:08 BST 2008

Alf,

I hope OZ is warming up for spring - I've been in Europe enjoying summer for the past few weeks but am returning to Sydney on Friday...

> TortoiseCVS version: 1.10.7
> CVSNT version: 2.5.03 (build 2382)

That is getting a bit old now - can you try the latest 2.5.04 RC8 on  a "test" server and tell us if the problem still occurs?
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/Download

Regards,

Arthur Barrett