[cvsnt] CVSNT Server delays processing for 90 secs

Andy Southby asouthby at drumgrange.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 13:14:21 GMT 2008

Dominik,

I had the same problem a while back, it turned out the IT dept has
configured forwarders on our DNS server (Win 2003) but not added any
forwarders. Might be worth a quick check.

To quote Arthur in a post on the 30/11/2008 to a similar question.

"
Read this thread all the way through to the end.  It contains
instructions how to diagnose the problem and also the most common reason
for the cause (DNS problems with verifying the signature on the EXE and
DLLs):
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2008-October/031355.html
"

Regards,