[cvsnt] Setup of CVS and WinCVS

Toufeeq toufeeqt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 13:35:57 GMT 2008

Hi

I am new to the whole Source Control but understand the concept.
I was hoping you could provide me with step by step instructions on how to
setup the Server side and on a Client PC.
I am using my PC as a client and a separate one as the server to store all
source files.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

--
Kind regards,
Toufeeq Tofie