[cvsnt] Renamed file not getting updated in other developers' repository

Gaurav Chhabra messagegc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:48:49 GMT 2008

 Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply.

I got my mistake but are you saying that using '*cvs rename' *command will
help me solve the problem on Windows machine?

Will the following steps help?
1. Issue the '*cvs rename'* command on central repository.
2. Tell everyone to update their repository.
3. Tell everyone to remove the given file from their working copy including
revision cache.
4. Create a new file with correct case in the central repository.
5. Tell everyone to update their working copy.