[cvsnt] standalone CVSNT CVS command line client on UNIX (Linux and AIX)?

David Garcia adgarcia13 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 16:15:01 GMT 2008

Greetings,

  Is there a standalone CVSNT CVS command line client that I can install on UNIX (Linux and AIX)? If so where would I get a copy? we want to script the CVS checkouts and have them run on the same system our builds run on, which would not be the same system the CVSNT Server runs on in order to keep the workloads separate.

  TIA,

  David