[cvsnt] Segfaults again

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Feb 15 13:31:13 GMT 2008

MusiMeli,

> Audit trigger initialiasation failed: Open failed: Open failed
> cvsnt server: Pre-command check failed
>
> What is necessary to get SQLite working on Debian?
> Or if it's better to use MySQL: How can I configure/create
> the tables in
> MySQL?

On windows creating the tables is taken care of for you.  You need to
use the sql create scripts in the source tree.  If you've built on
debian then you have the source, just go looking for .sql scripts and
then you'll need to remove all the windows substitution strings, then
you can just 'run' it with the sqlite or mysql command interpreter.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett